Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The boring but important information! Please take time to read through the Terms and Conditions for ESB Leather.
In browsing and shopping on this website, you need to agree with the following terms and conditions, which in addition to the Privacy and Cookie Policies, govern the use of this website and our relationship with you.
The term ‘ESB Leather’, Emma Baker-Jones or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is at 2 Old Letton Court Cottages, Letton, Hereford HR3 6DT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It may change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, there may be times when the website may be temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. However, we will try to rectify any issues as soon as possible so please contact Emma if you have any problems.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
If you need to return an item(s) for an exchange or for a refund, please notify me within 14 days of receipt. Then please repackage carefully and return in original unused condition with label(s) attached, within 28 days of purchase. Please enclose your Packing Slip with your contact details, Invoice or Order number, reason for return and item(s) you would like in exchange. Please obtain Proof of Posting.
UK customers – return by the same Royal Mail service as sent and obtain proof of posting. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide a free returns service.
If you would like to exchange an item, the replacement will not be dispatched until the original item has been received by me. Postage will be charged at my standard rates when replacement items are dispatched.
International customers – please contact me to arrange a return or refund.
I regret that refunds and replacements cannot be given for specially commissioned goods or non-standard sized items, unless in the unlikely event that the item(s) are found to be faulty.
Leathergoods are guaranteed for 12 months from purchase subject to correct use and care, though it is hoped that your leathergoods will give you good service for many years.
Refunds, exchanges or replacements will not be given for accidental damage or for items damaged through misuse or neglect.
All refunds will be given as soon as possible after goods are received by ESB Leather and definitely within 30 days of cancellation or return, taking into account the original method of payment. Postage and packing costs are not refundable.
Receipts and Billing
Orders up to £30.00 GBP will be dispatched by standard first-class post. Postage & packing will be charged at £4.95 GBP per order. Tracking information can be supplied on request. Orders over £30.00 GBP will be dispatched by 1st class Royal Mail Signed For Delivery and will require a signature. Postage & packing will be charged at £5.95 GBP per order. Tracking information can be supplied on request.
All orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Tracked (and Signed where available) for service. Postage & packing will be charged at £19.00 GBP per order. Tracking information will be supplied on dispatch.
Postage is only charged at cost so if the actual cost of dispatch is less than this amount, you will be credited with the difference.
All orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Tracked (& Signed where available) service. Postage & packing will be charged at £28.00 GBP per order. Tracking information will be supplied on dispatch.
Postage is charged at cost so if the actual cost of dispatch is less than this amount, you will be credited with the difference.
Complaints and Faulty Goods
Complaints will be dealt with fairly, confidentially and speedily.
Customer Support and Service
Collecting personal information
We may collect, securely store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when ordering and/or registering with our website (including your email address)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (for order/dispatch confirmations, enquiries) and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, delivery address, payment address, telephone numbers, email address and card details)
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your username, and reviews)
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Using personal information
Any personal information given to us through this website will be used only for the purposes detailed below:
- administer our website and business
- personalise our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- send you goods purchased through our website
- improve our products and services
- send invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications relating specifically to your order(s)
- send you our very occasional email newsletter, only if you have requested it. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter and wish to be unsubscribed.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
If you submit personal information for publication on our website such as a review of one of our fabulous products, we will publish and otherwise use that information as permitted by you. We will never supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are secure and are handled through our payment services provider, Stripe. Payments made over the telephone or via Bank Transfer will be handled confidentially and securely and none of your payment details are ever stored. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website or offline, refunding any payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to these payments and refunds.
Disclosing personal information
We take your privacy seriously and we may only disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law,
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings,
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk),
- except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or in person. Whilst we are fully PCI and GDPR security and protection compliant according to current regulations, you should acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You have the right to request the removal of all your personal information at any time – it’s yours not ours. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.